Water Well Drilling
Residential Well Drilling
- Drilling - 6"/8" or larger potable water wells for new construction, replacement wells if existing well becomes dry or contaminated.
- Drilling - 6"/8"/10" or larger irrigation water wells for new construction, existing homes.
- Drilling - Irrigation water wells for homes with a connection to public water supply to reduce monthly water bill s Spring through Fall.
- Drilling - Turbulent or Open loop or Closed loop geothermal wells.
- Well Deepening - of portable water wells if location is accessible for drilling equipment and well is the required distances from septic tank and septic field and has the appropriate amount of casing.
- Water softeners conditioning equipment
- Acid neutralizers conditioning equipment
- Iron removal conditioning equipment
- Nitrate removal conditioning equipment
- Manganese removal conditioning equipment
- Ultra violet water purifiers (bacteria removal) conditioning equipment
- Reverse osmosis conditioning equipment
- Chemical feed pump for chlorine injection, soda ash injection
Emergency out of service calls on aforementioned equipment.
Offering in-house or onsite, hardness, Iron & PH water analysis
with recommendations on equipment installation.
We employ the techniques of hydro-fracturing, compressed air, wire brushing, surging, chemicals and pumping to get the most out of existing wells and eliminate turbidity from new ones.
* Shock chlorination of wells to kill any bacteria present
When a well has outlived its usefulness or is contaminated, Stothoff has five certified well sealers for sealing consolidated and unconsolidated formations.
Offering turnkey yield testing services on existing wells and new wells to determine yield of well utilizing submersible from 5 to 1000gpm and generators 10KW to 125KW.
Extensive stock of test pumps from 5 to 1000gpm
We offer site visits or office visits to discuss the drilling process
and to determine optimal well location.